Monday, March 12, 2012

Project #1: Make My Own Notebooks {January}

Ironically, this was NOT a Pinterest-inspired project after all my browsing and filing away of homemade goodies, but I found the idea for these notebooks here several years ago.  Stamping the pages was my favourite little detail, and I've since been stamping everything made of paper, including shopping and to-do lists.  It's just so fun.  I know, serious thrill issues here.  I can admit it.




The page dividers before I assembled the first notebook:


Notebook #1 (also happens to be my favourite):


I only stamped every third page in this one, and I used the same "Life Is Good" stamp in each one.  FYI the stamps came from Michael's for a dollar a piece.


Notebook #2:




I sent them to my mom, but I think I'm going to have to make a few more, because they are simply lovely.  And thanks to the binder rings, they are refillable.  

No comments: